In may of 1945, Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall were married in the Big House at Malabar Farm. The entrance hall has since seen the weddings of many couples and is available to you.
- Up to one hour is permitted for the ceremony.
- Up to 25 people are permitted inside the big house for the ceremony. Space for guests is standing room only. You and your guests are permitted only in the entry hall of the big house.
- A flat fee of $400.00 per hour covers the use of the entrance hall for the ceremony and supervised picture taking before/after the ceremony. This fee is due 14 days from the date that you reserve the entrance hall.
- A nonrefundable fee of $50.00 will be kept if cancellations are made less than 30 days from your scheduled arrival date.
- Hours that the entrance hall is available are limited to times before the big house opens for tours or after the tours have concluded for the day. Generally, this means before 10:00 A.M. Or after 5:00 P.M. Requests for weddings must be made at least one month in advance.
- Flowers may be brought in for the ceremony, but may not be placed on any furniture.
- A limited number of chairs for guests with disabilities will be provided with advance notice.
- Ministers are not provided.
- Steinway piano available for use during ceremonies.
- A person from our staff will be on hand for the entire event.
- Parking is permitted only in the paved main parking lot.